Seeking a headcount so I can send out RFPs to a few places in the DC Metro area for a live event in Jun or July 2017. The dates are just an idea, if you vote for a date that means you are planning on coming. After the RFP goes out and we select a venue a 50% deposit will be required by all participants, those seeking a hotel room will be responsible for a 100% deposit for the room and 50% for the venue.
A few points:
1) It will more than likely be a real ops event at IAD for eight hours;
2) No one under 16 without a parent present;
3) 16 or 17 will require a signed en loco parentis document;
4) The event and dinner after will be fully alcohol free;
5) Out of town hotel assignments will be made by the ARTCC staff, unless you have a preference and the cost of the room will be given after the RFP.
Rick Rump - RR
USAVA Executive Captain - VP of Ops, DFW Hub
City Airlines -- Taking Your Order Since 2003!