New Instructor!

This forum is for Controller and Pilot discussions and questions. (Open to the public)

Moderators: Rick Rump, Raymond Salvagnini, Steve Fedor

Rick Rump
Air Traffic Manager
Last Name: Rick
First Name: Rump

New Instructor!

Postby Rick Rump » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:26 am

All,

Please join me in welcoming Krikor Hajian to the instructing corps! He will be doing a lot of training and administrative duties.
Rick Rump - RR
1053581 I1
ZDC ATM
USAVA Executive Captain - VP of Ops, DFW Hub
City Airlines -- Taking Your Order Since 2003!

Krikor Hajian
Last Name: Hajian
First Name: Krikor

Re: New Instructor!

Postby Krikor Hajian » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello everyone!

Let me take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Krikor Hajian, I live in Boston, MA and am in training for my private pilots license. I joined VATSIM a few years ago, and joined ZBW as a controller early in 2015. Since then, I have spent a lot of time on the network, and have loved every minute of it. I transferred to ZDC to assume staff, and as Rick mentioned will be doing a lot of work with SOP's, training files, training program, etc., so if you have any questions or concerns please reach out (dta@vzdc.org). I have a lot that I am working on behind the scenes and am planning on, so I may not get to everything right away, but I will do my best.

I look forward to working with you all, and if you haven't already met with me I try to be on TS most afternoons or evenings, and encourage you to come on and say hi to HI!
VATSIM P5 and I1 Ratings / Deputy Training Administrator
Center Controller and Senior Staff with vZDC

Return to “General Chat”